Votes: 43 29.3%
  • I'd prefer Sandstone

Votes: 38 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Now that we've chosen the 11th Anniversary Logo, it's time for me to start thinking about mugs.

Let me know what you'd be interested in purchasing by voting in this poll.

Take a look at last year's mugs for an idea of what I mean by "large", "small" and "beer stein". The shapes will be different, I'm just looking for your general preference.

Last year wore me out with all the various items and colors, so this year will be more limited. I expect one color, and based on an analysis of what has been most sought-after over the years, it will probably be red. There will not be a pencil cup this year. Those have not been popular.

Feel free to post any suggestions or desirements below.

THANKS for your input!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbroye

How about a Green something:devil: Red or Sandstone would be good. I have plenty of blue. Don't drink beer so a mug would be fine Medium is ok. I was looking at my collection last night in my display case those are great looking mugs and cups. Thanks for all you hard work. It would be nice at some down the road to get some etched or printed wine glasses if possible.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I am working on a clear glass item as well. That will be a limited quantity.

I like the idea of a green mug!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I've always wanted a green mug or two...I think they would fit in my collection perfectly!!!:biggrin:

I think we've had enough blue ones for a while. I use one of my original white ones every day when I'm home.

Attachments

• mugs.JPG
    mugs.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 115

toddlajoie

I was a day late to the party last year and missed out on the beer steins...

:crying::crying:

Let's all pledge to not let that happen again!!!!:biggrin:

Darley

I've always wanted a green mug or two...I think they would fit in my collection perfectly!!!:biggrin:

I think we've had enough blue ones for a while. I use one of my original white ones every day when I'm home.

I got the white one I think was the first one but miss some of them, Good collection BTW.

Jeff will try not to miss the mug this year hopefully they will not be on sale in December and January as I would be in Europe on vacation

flyitfast

I voted for a Sandstone Large Mug. If Green :biggrin: had been there I would have voted for it. It will have to be large to get the new Logo on it!
Thanks Jeff for doing this each year......and for making this forum all that it is.
gordon

Scott

Hi Jeff!

I voted for a large mug. So far the 5th Anniversary mug is my favorite one, and I consider it the optimum for size and shape.

Scott.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jeff!

I voted for a large mug. So far the 5th Anniversary mug is my favorite one, and I consider it the optimum for size and shape.

Scott.

That was my favorite as well. 14 ounces.

Because it's so wide, this year's logo is a little bit of an issue on a tapered mug.

Me too - missed out on the large mug of my choice. Has there been, or is there any thought to taking advance orders for these (with payment up front of course) so we don't miss out on item(s) we want?

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

Me too - missed out on the large mug of my choice. Has there been, or is there any thought to taking advance orders for these (with payment up front of course) so we don't miss out on item(s) we want?

I don't take orders until I have them in-hand. That's just my preference. I try (as with this poll) to get a good estimate of the demand.

magier412

I'm really looking forward to getting a nice BIG coffee mug...you know us Seattle people...gotta have our coffee, and gotta have a lot of it!

I really like the red, but a green would be cool too...I'd also be happy to pre-order/pay if that helps with logistics and stuff.

I like a handle that I can slip my whole hand through (holding the bowl of the cup with the handle more like a "strap"). From the designs from year's past, it looks like the big mugs all have that ability...just putting in my 2 cents on continuing that trend!

Thanks for handling all of this Jeff...I can imagine it's a lot of WORK!

BJohn

I voted for a Stein and Sandstone.

Maybe you can take pre-orders for the Glass. That is what I really would like and would hate to miss out because of the limited quantity.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'm planning to order at least 2 of something. I voted for large, stein & sandstone but my collection only started last year, so I'm not picky about sizes or colors at this point.

Top Bottom