2 Long Clicks from today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from woody350ep

woody350ep

I did 2 pens today among the several other things I did in the shop. It was a great day for me. All in all, about 7 hours of solid working, which is rare for me to have that kind of time.

Anyhow, here they are. The first is a Curly Purpleheart Long Click in Chrome. This is for a woman at work (repeat buyer :biggrin:). As most of you know, this looks a lot like walnut at first, but seeing as it will be gone tomorrow, I had to snap a pic before it changes. It has some pretty cool curl to it, but you can't really tell from the pic. My standard CA finish.

100_2533.jpg

And here is a potential sale for tomorrow also. I figured if this guy doesn't buy it (I think for his fiancee) then I will sell it somewhere for sure. It is some corian that I got from a cabinet shop. Reddish in color, almost like rust. It has some really small sparkly things in it. Not like glitter, but kinda like metallic pearl stuff in auto paint. It is a long clicker in Black Ti. These are quickly becoming a great seller, as well as one of my favorite pens. I think they sell best because of the clicking attractiveness to most people. Finish is wet MM to 12000 and PlastX

Comments/critiques, as always please.

100_2538.jpg

bitshird

Jason, I've been experiencing my first go round with Corian, (no pun intended) so far it's close to an even struggle, I like the color of this pen I have to get some of those click pens!!!!

woody350ep

Yeah I like that corian the best out of all the ones I have. I find getting the corian round is the toughest part. Sometimes it wants to chip out. But, once you get it round it turns pretty nicely and you can get a pretty great cut off the tool. Also, it polishes up great and we all know corian is very durable.

Top Bottom