Digital Caliper Harbor Freighgt Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Check out your Sunday paper........there will probably be a flier advertising a Harbor Freight tool sale at the local retail store.

There are a bunch of items on sale that were of interest to me that were covered by specific coupons and also a 20% off coupon that was good for any one single purchase item. It was the coupon offering a 6" digital caliper for $9.99 that caught my eye. I have wanted a digital caliper for a while now for ease of reading measurements; but didn't really want to pay a lot for one since I already have three in the shop......two verniers and a dial caliper. But i decided I would be willing to part with a ten spot for the digi version. Well, when I got to the store, I saw a sweet little 4" digi job that looked just perfect for pen sized jobs......but not on sale and I wanted to use my 20% coupon on a tap and die set that I have been "needing" for a while. Decisions, decisions..........

OK, time to negotiate.............got hold of the store manager and told my sob story about already having three 6" calipers and really wanting to add the 4" tool to my stable. Would she (yes, the store manager was a female) let me use the coupon in the paper for the slightly less expensive 4" caliper? She scratched her head for a minute, checked her computer to see what her costs were, I guess, and with a nice little smile said, "Sure, we can do that!!" So now I have a cute little 4" digital caliper to measure my pens.

Just thought I would throw that out in case there are others who might like to have one of the little guys for their pen crafting. Can't promise that every store manager will be so accommodating; but it certainly won't hurt to ask!! :wink:

And there is an added perk. While supplies last, they are giving away FREE a mini LED flashlight with 9 LEDs!! 3.5" long and about an inch in diameter with a nice little push-button switch in an O-ring sealed aluminum case. Runs off 3 AAA batteries and puts out a surprising good beam of light......handy addition to the tool box!!:bananen_smilies046:

Added note: The sale is good through Oct. 21 so theere is no need to rush unless you want the freebie mini flashlight. I'm guessing they will run out odf those before the sale ends.:wink:

Last edited:
I got one of those little digital calipers on a sale some time back and it is very handy, I end up finding it in a pocket when I got to the grocery or other markets. I just wish they would make one that size that was also fractional.

Top Bottom