Hello from Watertown WI.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PBB

Hello my name is Bob. I started turning pens after getting lay off in 2008, and reading an ad (PSI) in a wood magazine, that I could get started for as little as $500.00 LOL. Will I have tuner over 500 pens since than and my little hobby has grown. I started with a Jet 12-20 and now I have moved up to a Jet 16-42 EVS 2hp. I have started to make some bowls and some inside out turnings. I just can't stop making pens, I am hook. I am still learning new way, on how to turn pens and wood turnings. Thanks for letting join the IPA.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
Hello my name is Bob. I started turning pens after getting lay off in 2008, and reading an ad (PSI) in a wood magazine, that I could get started for as little as $500.00 LOL. Will I have tuner over 500 pens since than and my little hobby has grown. I started with a Jet 12-20 and now I have moved up to a Jet 16-42 EVS 2hp. I have started to make some bowls and some inside out turnings. I just can't stop making pens, I am hook. I am still learning new way, on how to turn pens and wood turnings. Thanks for letting join the IPA.
Welcome from Michigan

Top Bottom