What do you look like? 1/27/06 update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

swm6500

Here goes, only picture I could find. Should make everyone look good, including Eagle.

20053279512_Sam.jpg

wicook

OK folks, here's my ugly mug. :D Not anywhere near as bad as Lou's "before" shot, though!! [xx(] This shot was taken while on a forest stroll in Taiwan this past May while we were visiting our son who's been teaching English there for about five years.

2005327231129_BillTaiwanForest600.jpg

MDWine

It's nice to see y'all. I'll get a pic up sometime soon...

I'm REALLY glad I didn't see Lou's "before" shot before we met at Woodcraft on Saturday, I may have gone to the knitting shop instead! ;)

Michael
(Go HOKIES!)

JimGo

LOL...Lou, you've met me! No need for a pic!

Though I think we might want to steal some of Anthony's pictures from Provo and put 'em in here.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Originally posted by JimGo

LOL...Lou, you've met me! No need for a pic!

Though I think we might want to steal some of Anthony's pictures from Provo and put 'em in here.
Hey, if I've blown my "Witness Protection Program" cover, so should you! [:p]

BigRob777

Ahhh, Hawaii
My wife (Ok, LOML) and I in Hawaii, for our 10th anniversary (February of this year). Seeing all of that gorgeous koa sparked my intense interest in figured woods. Claudia, my wife is the good-lookin' one. After God, She is the best of all that has ever happened to me. Though I try, I have never deserved her.

2005625131211_us%20for%20iap.jpg

BigRob777

Holy smokes, you come from a line of long-livers. You all look like some cheery folks. Nice to hear stuff like this in this age of divorce (I've been there twice myself, before I found the the two loves of my life, my wife and The Wonderful Counsellor). Thanks for sharing.:D

ryannmphs

Well, I don't know if I'm the Ryan Lou was referring to or not. I coulda swore I already posted my mug here, oh well, here goes again.

Gonna do this in to pics. The first one is just over a year old. I'm taking a nap with my daughter, shortly after getting home from the hospital.
Elizabeth_napping_with_daddy.jpg

The next one was taken last month at my Daughter's 1st Birthday party.

Mommy_Daddy_and_Elizabeth.jpg

p.s. if ya can't tell, I HATE getting my picture taken!!!
Ryan, and family

Okay, I'll bite. If you'll turn your PC's ugly-filter *on* (some content filters can do this), you can give this pic a miss.

It's about 4 years old, just before I met my bride.

200562701556_David1.jpg

--David

Originally posted by BigRob777

Though I try, I have never deserved her.

To put it mildly, I'm in the same boat you are. My bride (who does, in fact, make me smile a lot :D) got the short end of the stick. But she likes the pens I turn...

--David

fritzmccorkle

/forum/albums/fritzmccorkle/tn/tn_DSC03350-2.jpg

this is me last year before my 20th reunion. i still look about the same except if don't have to suck it in quite as much. i guess judging from the quality of the female company i'm' keeping i'm pretty lucky. the bike actually helps with that also as i've found the faster i go the better i look.....or something like that. hahahaa

i've talked to many of you on the phones at woodturningz and it sure is nice to see what you look like (well, except Lou - who's calls i will be blocking from now on) hahahaa

Fangar

It is nice to see many of the faces that I have been typing to. Good idea Bev. Here is one of My daughter Skyler (4) and I and another of Skyler and my son Braden (2)taken last week on father's day.

Cheers,

James

dadskyler.jpg

kids.jpg

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by Ron in Drums PA

This picture of me was taken in December of 2004 with some burls I had picked up.

The%20Burls!%20cropped.jpg

Ron,
I'm not sure where Drums PA is, but since my camera is broken ;), I am willing to trave there for you to take my picture with those BURLS! :D

jenamison

Well we mean to revive this topic. It seems no one is posting on this post. I mean come on only 8 pages. There are 9 pages of members alone!:D:D:D:D This was taken in 2004 so the very little one is almost two years old. Anyway here we are...

20057413159_family%20picture%202004.jpg

JimGo

OK, I FINALLY remembered to bring a pic with me to work so I could scan it. This is from my wedding last August 7.

200575133357_Me%20-%20small.jpg

Happy now Lou? :D

alamocdc

Okay, you asked for it, but put your sunglasses on to prepare for the glare. This was taken a year ago at our youngest's graduation. Our three girls and oldest son came up for the occasion.

200575183556_John_HS_grad.jpg

Hastur

It didn't :(. About 30 seconds after the picture we had a blowout. It scared her and took about a week to get her to try again. We did a corian pen next and it came out like this.
blue%20corian-1.jpg

Top Bottom