Time to get MUGGED!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Mug sales are OPEN!!!

Please use this thread for any discussion related to the mug sales.

If you encounter any problems, or something doesn't work right in the shopping cart, don't panic! We'll get it fixed. Post here, PM me, email me (address in my profile) or if it's urgent, call me (phone number in my profile).

ALTERNATE SHIPPING ADDRESSES:
The shopping cart does not have provision for different billing and shipping addresses. If you need it shipped somewhere else, PM me and I'll manually make the change. I try to ship quickly, so please let me know about an address change right after you place the order.

As always, thanks for your support!

bobleibo

I'm in.....do I get a discount for being 1st? Didn't think so...oh well, all done.
CHeers

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
NOTE: Sorry, but our shopping cart does not accept PayPal.

If you absolutely cannot pay through the cart with a credit card, PM me and we will try to work out a solution.

TimS124

The first two images, near the top of the first post in the thread you linked to, don't show up. The images further down in that post all work just fine.

It's not an urgent issue and not worth clogging up your PM box...but the OCD side of me just wouldn't let me not mention it somewhere. :)

Nice looking mugs, steins, and other goodies!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The first two images, near the top of the first post in the thread you linked to, don't show up. The images further down in that post all work just fine.

It's not an urgent issue and not worth clogging up your PM box...but the OCD side of me just wouldn't let me not mention it somewhere. :)

Hmmmmmm I'll look into that!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

That should be fixed!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in.....do I get a discount for being 1st?

There is a huge prize for being first.

Sadly, you were 3rd. :biggrin:

Now Bob Jackson is going to want his prize! (Lunch on me at the next meeting.)

WOW! You Ohio boys sure stick together. I taught at Oberlin College for a year. Does that get me any sympathy?

If you visit, I'll buy your lunch too! Oberlin is one of my favorite places. Was the Elyria to Kipton rail trail there when you were here? That's one of my regular cycling routes. Great little town.

Mr Vic

Red Stein here and two shirts for me and the wife. That pin will look good on the IAP Cap that I've had for a while. Thanks Jeff!

Also miming a hug over to Michele for the first electric blue mug...

TimS124

That should be fixed!

Works great now! Thanks for the quick-fix. :)

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'll start shipping these to US addresses on Monday morning. The international ones will start going out later next week.

tbroye

Ordered my green mug and green cup, may do more later. Now I have to got LA this week to pick the tire and wheels for wife Mini Cooper, she says. Just have to pick which dog get to go.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Jeff, I ordered mine but like a muppet, I put my street address where my email address should have been.....sorry.

RichB

Got it ordered on time this time. Green mug and a new hat. I had a hat but it is not so good any more. Time to renew. Thanks Jeff and all the others who put this together.

bobleibo

I'm in.....do I get a discount for being 1st?

There is a huge prize for being first.

Sadly, you were 3rd. :biggrin:

Now Bob Jackson is going to want his prize! (Lunch on me at the next meeting.)

WOW! You Ohio boys sure stick together. I taught at Oberlin College for a year. Does that get me any sympathy?

If you visit, I'll buy your lunch too! Oberlin is one of my favorite places. Was the Elyria to Kipton rail trail there when you were here? That's one of my regular cycling routes. Great little town.

I don't remember the rail. Since I commuted home each weekend I didn't get to see too much. I lived at the Oberlin Inn during the week and we walked everywhere. There was a small ice cream shop and pizza place across from the little town center park, not sure if they are still around. And of course, we took a bunch of trips to Kelly Island...great winery!
The small town atmosphere was what I really liked.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Mugs will begin shipping Monday Jan 26.

I have 30 boxes going Monday, and probably about that many on Tuesday. Everything ordered for US addresses should be out by Friday, and I'll start on our overseas pals Saturday. Thanks for your patience!

If you receive the wrong things, or not enough things, or too many things, or things you don't even recognize as things you should be getting, DON'T PANIC!! This is a small operation staffed with underpaid, overworked, unskilled labor, so not only are mistakes expected, they are virtually guaranteed! Whatever the problem, do not hesitate to report it! We'll sort it out.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
OK, the first 30 are away! These were all single mug orders, or a mug and a shirt or hat. The next pile is multiple mugs, or single mugs with multiple shirts/hats.

I go to the post office because carrier pickup is unreliable in my area. The look on the clerks face was "oh no, not this guy again".

brownsfn2

Mugs will begin shipping Monday Jan 26.

I have 30 boxes going Monday, and probably about that many on Tuesday. Everything ordered for US addresses should be out by Friday, and I'll start on our overseas pals Saturday. Thanks for your patience!

If you receive the wrong things, or not enough things, or too many things, or things you don't even recognize as things you should be getting, DON'T PANIC!! This is a small operation staffed with underpaid, overworked, unskilled labor, so not only are mistakes expected, they are virtually guaranteed! Whatever the problem, do not hesitate to report it! We'll sort it out.

Underpaid and overworked yes. Unskilled? Nah. I have always thought you were a rocket scientist. :)

Top Bottom