Surety Bonds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I would like to know if there are in insurance agents or lawyers here that could give me information on bonding a person. I don't want any discussion posted here so please just PM me if you have firsthand knowledge of the bonding process, specifically across state lines.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
I Love My Job

I've been working at Lowe's now got about a 6 weeks and I have to say I Love My Job. I have a great supervisor and coworkers in the tool department as well as in the other departments around the store. There is a great deal of satisfaction in helping customers find the right tool for the project they are working on or how a tool works, and when they get that big smile on their face and thank you for your help, it's a lot of fun. It's been a very long time since I can truly say I Love My Job and don't mind going to work. God really had an awesome plan in place when I lost my other job.

Tom T

Bonding is very rear today. Generally speaking you would buy an insurance policy. Such as employee dishonesty. It can be bought for almost any amount, like $50,000 plus. It is often bought with your over all general liability policy. An insurance agent can help you. Not the on line type, a person with an office you can go to of need be. An independent agent is good as they have more options than a single company person. Hope that helps. Not an attorney.

The Penguin

I'm not sure about bonding a person - (are you referring to bail bonds?)

but we do deal with bonds on the public entity contracts in my office - payment, performance and maintenance bonds are part of every contract. I believe they are about 1% of the contract price.

Safeco is one bonding agent I see often.

hope that helps

Top Bottom