Printing postage at PayPal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Does anyone print USPS postage labels at PayPal. If you do and you use a self adhesive label which one do you use. I print once in a while on plain paper and it gets one label per sheet with half the sheet taken up by printing instructions and online label record Is there a way to print to avoid that?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eajacobson

I've printed a few labels through PP. Only to plain paper, and then taped it on the package. Since they don't seem to support Regional A boxes for USPS, I wasn't able to use it for very much of the group.

I thought there was an option in the printing to say you wanted two labels per page for adhesive labels.

Ed

plantman

Does anyone print USPS postage labels at PayPal. If you do and you use a self adhesive label which one do you use. I print once in a while on plain paper and it gets one label per sheet with half the sheet taken up by printing instructions and online label record Is there a way to print to avoid that?

Smitty; There is a box you can put a check into that asks if you want the instructions included or just a lable printed. I usualy just print a plain paper lable because I wrap the box in clear tape to seal the box and protect the lable. You can also get a discount on shipping for using the Ebay lable. You can use your PayPal account to pay for the shipping and have free pickup of your package. I believe there is a 5 cent line charge for an extra line on the lable. You also get free insurence up to $50. No need to even go to the post office. You can also add the other features the post office adds, or choose many other ways to send your package besides USPS. I had to bring up the site several times to catch all the features that were offered. I am sure you already know most of this. Look for the small print. Jim S

Last edited:

Brooks803

I used to print all my labels through PP. Now I transfer all the addresses into my USPS account bc you can print two labels on 1 sheet of paper. Yes it takes a minute more of my time to transfer the address, but it saves me money in the long run. You get the same discount on shipping. Plus you can even pay for the shipping through paypal.

OKLAHOMAN

I print 90% of all my labels through PP. I have a dedicated Dymo Labelwriter 4XL printer just for postage labels it holds a roll of 220 labels 4x6 that are self sticking. The only labels not printed on PP are overseas labels and phone orders which I still use the Dymo printer but use a program called Endicia to print them.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I use the Paypal shipping label on 90% of my shipping. THere is a setting that allows you to print only the Address. I use the full size 8x11 type sheets with 2 self sticking labels.

gimpy

Go to USPS, the have labels to buy, I buy the one that has a receipt, that way you have your own copy........it has a self adhesive one the back, works great

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Smitty; There is a box you can put a check into that asks if you want the instructions included or just a lable printed. I usualy just print a plain paper lable because I wrap the box in clear tape to seal the box and protect the lable. You can also get a discount on shipping for using the Ebay lable. You can use your PayPal account to pay for the shipping and have free pickup of your package. I believe there is a 5 cent line charge for an extra line on the lable. You also get free insurence up to $50. No need to even go to the post office. You can also add the other features the post office adds, or choose many other ways to send your package besides USPS. I had to bring up the site several times to catch all the features that were offered. I am sure you already know most of this. Look for the small print. Jim S
The biggest problem is they don't support my label printer. They say they will be adding printers as time goes on but they lie...they haven't added one in years.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I print 90% of all my labels through PP. I have a dedicated Dymo Labelwriter 4XL printer just for postage labels it holds a roll of 220 labels 4x6 that are self sticking. The only labels not printed on PP are overseas labels and phone orders which I still use the Dymo printer but use a program called Endicia to print them.
How do you print to the Dymo Labelwriter 4XL on PayPal? It isn't listed in the list of printers they support. I use Endicia and that printer also.

Top Bottom