Arguement with my wife

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

My wife and I are having a disagreement.

She thinks this Maple is one of the prettiest trees in the neighborhood.
DSCN1436 2.jpg

I have to admit that it is very colorful.

But my favorite tree in the neighborhood is this rather gnarly Osage Orange.

DSCN1438 2.jpg

DSCN1439 2.jpg

What do you think?

Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Well, I would resolve that issue very easily, I would make a pen out of "off-cut" of the burled/twisted Osage Orange tree base and then I would dehydrate a couple of small Maple leafs, as they are seen now and cast them over the wood, this would be a combination of both options, I would like to see what she would say, then...!:eek::wink::biggrin:

Happy wife, happy life...!:)

Cheers
George

Bob Wemm

Hey Dave, All those PRETTY leaves will be gone in a couple of weeks and who is going to right then.
Your Lovely Lady of course.
BUT. deep down when she is not around you know without a doubt that you are absolutely correct.

Bob.

GBrackett

Raised in a home that when my Dad left for work I was the only male there with 10 females. I know the girls are always right. A wife, 3 daughters and a granddaughter later they're still right.

I like the orange...
Leaves, the girls are still right.

They are both very nice in their own right. If the maple is curly I would have to chop it down to save the neighborhood.

sbwertz

Where do you live? I need to save that neighborhood from the osage orange blight and remove that ugly tree........
Midnight chain saw tree service (electric chain saw it is quieter)

But the generator to plug it in is pretty loud!

lyonsacc

Where do you live? I need to save that neighborhood from the osage orange blight and remove that ugly tree........
Midnight chain saw tree service (electric chain saw it is quieter)

But the generator to plug it in is pretty loud!

I might have enough extension cords to stretch from my house to that tree. :rolleyes: But I don't have an electric chain saw (not that I would do that anyway).:cool:

Yes - I KNOW my wife is right. After all, we've been married for the best 23 years of my life :biggrin:.

Top Bottom