My first cartridge pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

strick242

It was beautiful...a 300 magnum lower barrel with a deer antler upper, even with bark showing, all built around a gold slimline! I was so proud of myself...no mistakes, no oops, no wanting to go back a fix something after assemble. Really the only thing that went wrong was in my excitement, I sold it to my customer, forgetting to take a picture [V] I really want to take the time to thank everyone here. Without your inspiration and knowledge, I never would have thought of taking on such as an endeavor.

By the way....the customer loved it too! He is hooking me up with his taxidermist friend to sell them in his shop.

stevers

Excellent Steven. I am waiting for my cartridge from Cozee so I can make my first cartridge pen.
See if the customer will let you take a picture of the pen.
Hope I have the same success as you did on my first.

DocStram

"the only thing that went wrong was my excitement" .... I love how you put that. Excitement will get you everytime!
BTW, I've been buying my cartridges on ebay .... have been getting some great prices ... and fast delivery.

mick

Steven, That's the story of my life, every pen I forgewt to take a picture of sells right off the bat! But can we really say that's a bad thing .....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom