Army Corps of Engineers pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Travis Fry

I've had a request for one of these, if possible. I haven't committed yet because I'm not sure if anything appropriate exists. I've checked lazerlinez and Kallenshaan with no luck. Can anyone recommend?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

Have you thought about using a label casting or a decal of their seal? It is not too complicated and should show up well.

army corp.png

Travis Fry

I hadn't thought of that, and am not set up for casting in any case. It's a good idea, and probably the best option. Any recommendations on folks who could do this?

nativewooder

It doesn't really matter what you do for a pen. The Army Corps of Useless Engineers usually manage to spend billions of $$$ (taxpayer) but their projects never work like their plans show!:usflag:

Mr Vic

A solid red acrylic laser etched would be awesome...Use white and gold paint or if deep enough extra fine glitter as an inlay....

Travis - The Corps also has a motto. It's French "Essayons" which means (in English) "Let us try". Engraved on a pen (red is the Corps of Engineers color) it would be one of those "I know what that means because I was in the Corps" or, also, a conversation starter.

plano_harry

Just curious - how do you say "We're no worse than anyone else" in French? (No reflection on the CoE) :biggrin:

Do, or do not, there is no try -- Yoda

Last edited:
Top Bottom