Searching for acrylic blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mikeinco

I'm trying to find acrylic blanks that are black with a thin blue line going thru it. I have a bunch of LEO's that want pens made that symbolize "the thin blue line" that they are proud to be part of. If anyone can help direct me I would appreciate it, he proceeds of all my pen sales go to my son's cancer treatment fund and every dollar counts. Thanks.
Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wyone

wondering if you cannot find an acrylic you like.. then take a section of blue acrylic, like from Michaels and cut the blank, insert the blue line and glue it all back together Or maybe you can have someone do a custom PR pour for you

mtassie

What type of pen are you going to pair it with? Bullet? Serria? I was thinking the psi bullett or use a 308 winchester and use it on the top.

mikeinco

Not real sure what a pr is? Polyresin? I may have to attempt cutting a blank in half then glueing in a section of blue, I haven't had a lot of success with segementing, but maybe I'll try again.
Mike

mikeinco

mtassie, they want bolt actions in GM.

Woodkiller, I would love to have you make something if possible, black with a blue line about 3/16" wide down the middle. PM me if this is doable. Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Top Bottom