Zoom meetings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gimpy

Hi folks, I think I missed a Virtual meeting today.
Dang nabit

Is there a way to have these gatherings archived in case we?me miss them

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

I looked and didn't see one. I just looked again and didn't see one but I did see where some were saying it's hard to follow. I can see that as well. I was disappointed that I missed last weeks.

Kenny Durrant

Randy no need to apologize. I understand life gets busy. I just don't want to miss one because I'm not aware of it. You did tell me, so I'll pass it in to others, that you can click on a button to alert you of new posting on a certain thread. That's how I found this one. Thank You for setting up the ones you can because I've really enjoyed the ones I was able to attend.

howsitwork

What sort of time do you do these? If it involves getting up at "sparrow fart " o'clock I might have to miss it rather than make my life a little too dangerous waking the household!

Just looking at time difference now and it's mid day her but not sure what time there??

Snowbeast

They're usually at 7:30pm for me which would make it 12:30AM for you folks across the pond.

Not exactly conducive to long term health for you but.....you only live once!;)

howsitwork

Anthony many thanks for the info. I am married to a nurse, they can inflict pain in ways you cannot begin to imagine !

Just might have to stay up one night and see the actual mugs in action instead of just the mug shots on the page. Having said that it works both ways doesn't it so you'd all have to see me too ! Scary thought given we haven't had barbers open over here for 3 months, some very dodge haircuts visible on line !šŸ˜³

Top Bottom