YOU WOULD BE HIGHLY ADVISED TO GET A COPY OF YOUR ENTRIES FROM ME BEFORE POSTING

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Be warned...e-mail is NOT reliable in today's world of spammer. You are HIGHLY advised to contact me when your contest ends to have me run a database report for all of your contest entries. I will provide you with a spreadsheet of every entry and all the details. It will even include URLs for the photos that you can use to post the pictures so you don't have to upload each one of them.

There has already been an instance in one contest where an entry was not posted for voting because the chair did not get it in e-mail. However, the entry is there in black and white in the database and was submitted correctly. If you request the spreadsheet, it will save you some explaining! Many are using free e-mail accounts to get their results and these are the worst typically. The entry may never even get to your spam folder. Many e-mail providers now days block what they think is spam before it ever gets to your inbox!

Do yourself a favor and send me an e-mail asking for your contest results. I will reply quickly with the results for your use. I don't know when each contest ends so there is no way for me to keep up with it, that is why you need to contact me.

My e-mail address is contact@turntex.com. I run my own e-mail server and am in complete control of that server. That e-mail address has no spam protection on it so no worries about the e-mail you send getting blocked!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Curtis, are you sure that our emails can't go to a spam folder? I emailed 9hrs ago for my entries. Haven't gotten a response and need to post my poll tonight. Gonna just do it the old fashioned way.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Curtis, are you sure that our emails can't go to a spam folder? I emailed 9hrs ago for my entries. Haven't gotten a response and need to post my poll tonight. Gonna just do it the old fashioned way.

Wow, 9 whole hours ago? :) At 8:24 am no less! I don't even get on the computer until 11 am. I work funny hours, I work in the shop or on the computer until 3am every day. When I first get on the computer, I have to take care of my customers and then spend the rest of the normal day until 5 or so answering phone calls from customers and building product. My free time is around 5-7pm, then its back to the shop.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
BTW, your results were just e-mailed. I also modified the submitted data to include columns with the IMG tags already in place for you so all you have to do is copy and paste. No uploads needed.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Got my list from you and it had 2 entries I had not received.
The format made it a lot easier to insert the pictures. :good: Thanks.

Top Bottom