You know you need this

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

emackrell

So... there you are on the road, away from the lathe, needing a quick fix...

Check this out:

http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1699

I suppose I have seen goofier things, but not recently!

cheers Eileen [8D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Reminds me of a conversation I had with a Japanese woman who was visiting my wife a couple of years ago. She was wondering what she, and other women, could do to get their husbands to notice them more. Besides the obvious answer (which I didn't give [;)][}:)][:)] ) I said that instead of all the sweet feminine perfumes, they shoud start wearing steak smelling perfume, or maybe some sushi smelling, or soy sauce smelling, or fried noodle or . . . We had a great time laughing at the idea.

chigdon

Originally posted by cteaglesc
<br />They missed the boat, should have been in a wooden"bottle"
I hope it doesn't smell like Zebra wood

That's a good point -- what kind of wood does it smell like? Anyone for Desert Ironwood cologne?

Dario

Originally posted by chigdon
<br />That's a good point -- what kind of wood does it smell like? Anyone for Desert Ironwood cologne?

OMG [:0] LOL...I can produce something that smell similar on my own...about a few liters a day LOL [;)] Tell me if there is a market for it, I'll split you the earnings LOL<b></b>

Penmonkey

Originally posted by leehljp
<br />Reminds me of a conversation I had with a Japanese woman who was visiting my wife a couple of years ago. She was wondering what she, and other women, could do to get their husbands to notice them more. Besides the obvious answer (which I didn't give [;)][}:)][:)] ) I said that instead of all the sweet feminine perfumes, they shoud start wearing steak smelling perfume, or maybe some sushi smelling, or soy sauce smelling, or fried noodle or . . . We had a great time laughing at the idea.

What is the obvious answer?[?][}:)][}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom