WTB/TRADE nickle cartridges

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I need about 10 nickle Winchester 300 Mag cartridges (prefer because they are slightly larger) or nickle 30-06 cartridges. I have brass Win 300 mags and 45-70 govt I can trade, or anything else I might have that you would need, or I'll even pay cash :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.
I'd also be interested in some 45-70 in nickle if anyone has them.

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam

Monty, I have some 30.06 nickle brand new how many do you need if any of these. I know that you said 300 mag ..............

lago

Have you called any of the local shooting ranges in your area? I get almost all the brass I want from a local range. With hunting season upon us, the ranges are busy and thats when the hunters come out with their big cannons. If you are at the bench next to one, you know it when it goes off.

Lago

Sylvanite

I have unfired 300 WinMag Nickel shellcases (R-P headstamp), as well as many other calibers (but not 45-70 sorry). I could probably use some more 2oz empty CA bottles, or maybe even some new glue. If you're willing to accept a minor ding at the case shoulder, I can give you a really good deal. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Regards,
Eric

Top Bottom