Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenPal

PenPal

DSCF9592.JPG
DSCF9591.JPG
DSCF9590.JPG
DSCF9590.JPG
DSCF9589.JPG

The cunning hexes are dead centred at the tip and off centred at the clip,the cunning manufacturer has designed a full step and this allows a full press of the clip (adjustment to come at the tip for the Biro,works beaut as a press pen.

THe tree was 150 yrs old planted in Van Diemans Land AKA Tasmania Franklin Square harvested 20 yrs ago. This burl was made from a scrap I scrounged a turner brought up to Canberra from somebodies hoard .

Peter.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ironwood

Very unique looking pen there Peter. I haven't seen that kit before.
It looks like you got that faceting machine up and running, and put it to good use in short order.

Timber hoarding seems to affect a lot of us, good to see some of it makes its way out of the dark shed.

magpens

Nice work, Peter !!!

Beautifully hexed wood . . I like your transition to round at the nib end !!!

jttheclockman

Interesting kit. The execution was well done. Have to ask about the ink refill. Why partially sticking out?? Thanks for showing.

PenPal

Interesting kit. The execution was well done. Have to ask about the ink refill. Why partially sticking out?? Thanks for showing.
Fair question adjustment needed there noticed it as I finished pics.It will be a keeper.I am totally unfamiliar with this kit and that press device to bring down the biro. Nah no worries I have thoughts. Kind regards Peter.

howsitwork

I love the transitions in this one Peter.

How hard was it to keep the crisp flats on the hex body? I assume you offset turned to get the top transition?

stay safe

Ian

Top Bottom