World of Coconut by Philippe COUTURE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from COUTURE

COUTURE

After having learned a lot of things on this magnificent site, it is high time for me to share my experience and our research on exclusive and unique pieces in the world. Welcome to MADAGASCAR, the island of treasures and exclusive riches!
All raw materials are collected by me

In COCONUT FIBER
I only work on dead coconut trees or those that threaten homes.
The enemy of the coconut trees is the Big Rhinoceros SCARAB which will eat the roots of the tree and little by little the COCONUT TREE will lean and fall.

touch nature as little as possible while transforming treasures, welcome to the world of UP CYCLING

IMG_20210218_153520.jpg

IMG_20210722_232650.jpg

IMG_20210214_130656.jpg

The fibers are scraped and separated and sorted by particle size

IMG_20210219_113049.jpg

Nothing is lost, we win a flower pot by recovering the fibers!!! we are going to make an excellent Orchid pot because the coconut tree retains water for a very long time

IMG_20201110_162817.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wimkluck

Beautifully made. I have great admiration for your creativity. And don't take this personal.
Unfortunately this is not my taste. I do not like the shape and the material used.

gebxtx

After having learned a lot of things on this magnificent site, it is high time for me to share my experience and our research on exclusive and unique pieces in the world. Welcome to MADAGASCAR, the island of treasures and exclusive riches!

In COCONUT FIBER
The enemy of the coconut trees is the Big Rhinoceros SCARAB which will eat the roots of the tree and little by little the COCONUT TREE will lean and fall.

touch nature as little as possible while transforming treasures, welcome to the world of UP CYCLING

View attachment 345487

View attachment 345488

View attachment 345489

View attachment 345490

Nothing is lost, we win a flower pot by recovering the fibers!!! we are going to make an excellent Orchid pot because the coconut tree retains water for a very long time

View attachment 345491Beautiful Work

Bob Roehrig

Brilliant idea.......I realize the tree is a member of the grass family, I had no idea the fibers could be separated and dyed like that. These fibers when dyed certainly make fabulous looking pens.

BULLWINKLE

In COCONUT FIBER

View attachment 345487

View attachment 345488

View attachment 345489

View attachment 345490

View attachment 345491
Unique and beautiful work.

COUTURE

Beautiful work. What kind of dye are you using?
sorry for the delay to answer tyou I was traveling
i m using water dye .

but you can also use powder tints to dye fibers and prepare a concentrated solution

Kcimdrib

What a wonderful result. I love the colours and the pattern and shapes created. Great work

Top Bottom