Worked nicely!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Pepka

Thanks to all for the Casein advice, didnt have one problem other than the blanks being very thin width wise.

Attachments

• 09-07-19a.jpg
    09-07-19a.jpg
    726.6 KB · Views: 378
  • 09-07-19b.jpg
    09-07-19b.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 350
  • 09-07-19c.jpg
    09-07-19c.jpg
    605.8 KB · Views: 330
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Pepka

Wow!!! That is gorgeous. I'd kill for some blanks like that as I suspect many here would. Masterfully done.

Thank you, sir. I dont mind sharing sources even though I've been ignored when asking others. https://www2.theturnersworkshop.co.uk/ If you order tell Vincent I sent you. I dont get anything for it but I'd like him to know. Lots of nice blanks.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I'll also vote for "that's excellent." The base blank is beautiful, and unique.

I do like the Casin for the section, but I would like to see something as a transition section between upper and lower blanks (Casin ?). this would be just to break up the transition (1/4"). The upper and lower do not line up, which is fine and expected, but a break in the visual may be nice. And I'll freely add that this may be a stupid idea!

Very cool Carl. Notwithstanding my thoughts, an excellent pen. Thanks for sharing.

Carl Pepka

I'll also vote for "that's excellent." The base blank is beautiful, and unique.

I do like the Casin for the section, but I would like to see something as a transition section between upper and lower blanks (Casin ?). this would be just to break up the transition (1/4"). The upper and lower do not line up, which is fine and expected, but a break in the visual may be nice. And I'll freely add that this may be a stupid idea!

Very cool Carl. Notwithstanding my thoughts, an excellent pen. Thanks for sharing.

Didnt want to get too complicated, this was just a test of the material to see if it was big enough for a pen and to see if I want to buy more. I agree with you as most of my pens have a piece as a transition between body and nib.
When the front page gets started again, that one should be there!

Thanks, Hank.

Curly

Thank you, sir. I dont mind sharing sources even though I've been ignored when asking others. https://www2.theturnersworkshop.co.uk/ If you order tell Vincent I sent you. I dont get anything for it but I'd like him to know. Lots of nice blanks.

I succumbed to the desire and temptation and ordered some of that material. Thanks a lot. :) Or perhaps I should say :rolleyes: Thanks a lot. :(
;)
All the best.

PFMan

Really cool pens!!! I love this blank. I used before and the resultnis outstanding!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom