Cheer Woodturningz

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

As always Woodturningz has great service, made my order Thursday morning and received my order Friday afternoon, what a nice surprise. Thanks for everything and the BOW looks amazing.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hexhead

I've been doing business with woodturningz since he first started up and was working out of his garage. Ryan the owner has always had fast delivery, real people that you can talk to and good products. My last order they sent me a new catalog that they have. They also have some nice sales every now and then. I guess I'll always be a customer.

scottsheapens

Agree 100%. These folks are great. Fan tactics prices and ship right away. Thanks woodturningz for being dedicated to the craft we all love.

mmayo

I like them a lot. They ship immediately if they have the stuff in stock (they usually do) and I get it in two days. Order with them and get ready to make pens.

Another firm seems to let my order age for a couple of days before the two days of in house wait before the 5-7 days of shipping time. I called about a problem and that did not go well at all.

WoodTurningz seems to want and certainly deserves my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom