Woodcraft Magazine Subscription Discount

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy_

I just got an email from Woodcraft with a discount offer for a subscription to the magazine. It appears that this is an email offer only as I dont't see it on their home page. It is good through 6/26.

Since this came to my email, I can't post a link to the offer; but if you are interested, send me your email addy and I will forward a copy of the offer to you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Randy,
How good is the discount? Oh, and what do you think of the mag? I've read an issue or two and thought it was OK, but I wasn't overly impressed.

Draken

I'm getting it free through freebizmagazine.com (if I recall correctly), and find it okay, but not something I'd pay for. Woodturning Design, however, is one I do, and will continue, to have a paid subscription for.

Just my opinion...
Draken

Randy_

Jim: I tried to post this yesterday; but I guess I pushed the wrong button??? Let's try again.

1 yr Newsstand = $35.70
Subscription = $19.99
Special = $12.99

2 yr Newsstand = $71.40
Subscription = $29.94
Special = $26.94

Randy_

Follow-up:

My first issue came in the mail a couple of weeks ago and I have been too busy to look at it until now. Took'em 2 months to get me my first issue......a little slow I think??

And now to the point. They messed up my subscription and only gave me credit for one year instead of 2. When I subscribed, the web site was acting sort of squirrelly and I suspect that was the cause of the problem. If anyone else took advantage of this offer, you might want to check your mailing label to verify that your dates are correct. A one year should say 06/01/07 and a 2 year should say 06/01/08. They have a peculiar accounting system which I won't bore you with; but if your first issue is the 09/06 issue, then the 06/01 number is correct.

BTW, the 09/06 issue is considered the August/September issue.....go figure???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom