Cheer Woodchuckers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

biednick

Today I recived my first order from Woodchuckers supply in Canada, a box of sevral regency kits. They were very quick to answer my emails and ship. A week ago today I mailed a money order and had the box today. He even through in some extra kits! :biggrin: I was a little hesetent to order at first because he did not accept online orders, but in the end I an very pleased. Although I will continue to order most kits from US based companies, if you are looking for uncommen kits in America, its deffinitly worth looking at Woodchuckers.
http://www.woodchuckers.com/

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

Good service but I hate their website. The people on here that have built their own sites are 100 times better than theirs is.
Lin.

ghostrider

I was looking at the Regency kits a little while ago, and noticed that they appear to be the only one with them, but didn't see a way to order.:confused:

Looks like a cool kit.

biednick

Well I should mention that, at least as I understand it, he on,y has ballpoint kits and wont be getting more. I ordered via email and payed by money order.

dexter0606

John is a good "go to" guy if you need PSI stuff. He'll order from the catalogue for you and delivery times have never been an issue. I've dealt with him a number of times and have always been happy with his service.
He does need a better website though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom