Cheer Woodchuck Pen Pro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

t001xa22

Like so many others, I have now joined the ranks of truly satisfied customers of the Pen Pro. Ken's total package of quality, price, and speed of delivery is something to behold. I have wanting to take this plunge for quite a while, and now it has happened. In my break-in round of test materials, I turned some very hard woods, solid rubber tube, aluminum, acrylic, and Tru-Stone. All of these materials turned like "hot butter". Using Ken's advice, I turned my own handle, fitted to my specs, out of a choice piece of figured oak. The difference is like night and day. Ken, thank you very much for supplying us with a first-class tool.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kronewi

I agree with Bill's assessment. I have the Pen Pro and the UniTool. Better than any turning chisel I have used before.

Thank you Ken,

Kevin

Justturnin

Wow reading all these great reviews over the past few months of being here has got me ready to pull the trigger on one of these. Where did you get yours? i was looking at them last night on IPD and they had 2, the pen pro and uni-tool. The pen pro is shorter but the unitool has the same cutter so i may go the unitool route so i can use it on other items i turn.

kronewi

Directly from Ken. Look for member bitshird, he is the tool maker/designer. We cannot advertise in this section or I would give you the link to his website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom