Wood Stabilization Solutions International

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Akula

http://oag.ca.gov/
Protecting Consumers

The Attorney General has made consumer fraud prevention a top priority. The current economic downturn and housing crisis have given rise to many scams, particularly in the areas of predatory lending, foreclosure consultants, credit repair companies, and debt consolidators and collectors.

In response, the Attorney General is taking action against companies engaged in unlawful activities, obtaining injunctions to shut them down, and recovering millions of dollars in restitution for victimized consumers.

If you have a consumer inquiry or complaint, the Attorney General's Public Inquiry Unit is available to assist you. Please visit our Consumer Info/Complaints page for useful information on consumer issues and guidance for filing a complaint.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Well, several months have gone by and I have received nothing at all from this sham of a company so I am closing any hope of them rectifying the situation. I have learned a lot from this ordeal and have started the process of designing my own commercial stabilizing units that will actually work for me.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Not sure if this is good news or bad, the company that ripped me off has taken down all of its web sites and seems to have disappeared. I guess that our voices have been heard. All those that have been done wrong by this company, please contact me as we need to talk about this problem.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Obviously I am not Wolftat but am very familiar with his issues. This IS NOT the same company. This is the real WSSI and have been around for quite a while. From what I know of them, they are good folks and do a good job. The other guy named his company very similar, most likely to try to capitalize on the real WSSI's success.

is this the same company you had a problem with?

http://www.stabilizedwood.com/

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
is this the same company you had a problem with?

http://www.stabilizedwood.com/
Definetly not the same company. I actually just got off the phone with Mike at WSSI and he has been in business long before the other company and is still in business. He seems like a pretty good guy and a straight shooter, definetly not connected to the other company that was running scams. Thank you for looking out for everyone and asking the questions that need to be asked.

Last edited:

woodwizzard

I joined IAP for the purpose of responding to the request of "wolftat" for info on the company that cheated him. I have a lot of info on the person behind that paper company and another one he touts. How do I get in touch with "wolftat" I tried posting an answer by somehow it wont take. My address is anthony.c.powersatgmaildotcom

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom