wood gloat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodnknots

From right to left there is tiger maple, tiger maple, sycamore, sycamore, cherry, cherry, cherry...

200632822625_woodgloat.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pete00

nice!!.....would you be offended if i said i hate you.[:D]
No wait....I take that back,
i may need to talk to you about some cherry bowl blanks in a few weeks or so.

my new answer is ....why thats wonderful...... im very happy for you

Woodnknots

Originally posted by pete00
<br />nice!!.....would you be offended if i said i hate you.[:D]
No wait....I take that back,
i may need to talk to you about some cherry bowl blanks in a few weeks or so.

my new answer is ....why thats wonderful...... im very happy for you
cherry bowl blanks, NOT A PROBLEM!! I've got cherry turning stock coming out of my ears!! I've actually got to get rid of some of it, because there is more than I could turn in probably 10 years, and I'm retiring and moving back to michigan in 5 years. I'll probably do whatever size will fit into a flat rate box for about $5 +shipping for the cherry blanks. Gotta acount for my chainsaw time, you know.

Dario

Originally posted by daveturns05
<br />I'll probably do whatever size will fit into a flat rate box for about $5 +shipping for the cherry blanks.

[:0][:0][:0] Deal of the century folks...GRAB IT!!! [:D][}:)]

Woodnknots

We're still working out the logistics on the tiger maple for bowl blanks. I'm feeling kind of stingy with that. It's not every day that you find tiger maple for free. I think we're looking at about $14/bdft. But John's doing the research on that.

KenV

Cherry bowl blanks -- and I am happy with small ones for my tiny lathe too -- How do you want money???

Woodnknots

I wasn't able to get any bowl blanks cut tonight. I had to change the water pump on my Dakota. The fan clutch didn't want to come off of the old pump, and I wound up having to take it to a junk yard to get a new fan/clutch, and they salvaged my pulley from my pump. All in all it took about eight hours to change a water pump. If you want blanks, I'll figure out what can get into a flat rate box tomorrow. Interested parties, please email me. I'll put an add in the classifieds when I figure out how much I can get into a flat rate box. Just so we're clear, all of these blanks will be GREEN. I don't have any cherry that's dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom