Winners of the Special Drawing for 2018 & 2019 Members

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
44 Members who joined IAP during 2018 or 2019 signed up for this special contest. I listed your names in the order that you signed up and used random.org to select 10 winners.

The first 5 names drawn win a $25 voucher to George's Bits of Timber, courtesy of George Valentine (Robutacion). Those winners are:

grebmar (Peter Ramberg)

foursquare (Keith Mombourquette)

hzsimms (Howard Simms)

KLJ (Keith Sizemore)

Nobdyspecial (Jonathan)

The next 5 names drawn win a BOB (box of blanks) worth approximately $25. The blanks were primarily donated by Alton Folsum (greenmtnguy) and Mark James, along with a few that I have accumulated from other places. Those winners are:

WarEagle90 (Dan Hilyer)

Chippa (Michael Chippa)

Clarkhus (Clark Hussey)

Pen_man_ship (David W. Tabbutt)

Gundoc (Larry Nab)

For those of you who won a voucher to George's Bits of Timber, I will send your information to George. Give us a couple of days to be sure that George has your information, then you can communicate directly with Robutacion (his user name) to make arrangements to claim your voucher. In the meantime, you can browse his web site to see what goodies you might like to order.

For those of you who won a BOB, please send me your shipping address. I will pack and ship your blanks as soon as possible after I return home from my current business trip.

NOTE: This is not a BASH Contest, so winning these prizes does not count as a BASH prize. At the end of BASH, there will be a Loser's Train drawing for anyone who did not win a BASH prize of any kind. Even if you won a prize in this special New Member Contest, you will still be eligible for the BASH Loser's Train if you do not win any BASH-related prize.

Thanks to all who signed up for this contest, and most of all, thanks for being a part of the IAP community.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pen_man_ship

Wow!! Thank you very much! What a good way to start the day.
I wish I was turning today but we're tapping the Maples. FB_IMG_1553185510340.jpg

Gundoc

This is a great way to start off the weekend. Congrats to all the other winners and a big THANKS to Edgar for all you do.

Top Bottom