Congratulations to the 3'rd Place winner in this years Segmented Pen Contest:

John Eldeen (John Eldeen)

John wins Some Abalone Blanks donated by brownsfn2 - $50.00

Copper Wire Pen 1.jpg
Copper Wire Pen 2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
For myself, it was an honor to host this contest. The creativity that went into all the entries was wonderful to behold, but I'll give an extra shout-out to the precision that was displayed as well as the artistic designs and attention to combination of materials.

All five final entries in my opinion were superb examples of these elements (creativity, precision, artistic excellence and visually appealing material combinations).

Well done to all the entrants, and congratulations to the finalists. Jason - Bravo!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The precision of these entries it what impressed me most, besides just being absolutely stunning works of craftsmanship. Congratulations to all who entered!

jttheclockman

I believe this was the best contest and the hardest to chose from of all contests this year. Hats off to all. Sort of knew the makers because of style and that happens for sure. I believe the segmenting world is alive and kicking. One of my favorite contests along with pen stand and pen box and that is because the creative minds can really shine through and these were proof of that. No losers amongst all entries. I do hope each person posts their pen in a separate thread so that questions or comments can be directed to them. Job well done.

Top Bottom