Winners of the 2015 Birthday Bash Limited Modification Kit Pen Contest!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmyshrall

Thank you to all who entered the contest this year. Below are the winners of the 2015 IAP Birthday Bash Limited Modification Kit Pen contest!

In third place with 21 votes is the entry from firewhatfire: congratulations, Phil. Your effort wins the 10 pack of Jack Daniels blanks from Jimm1 (Jim Mahan) and a $50.00 gift certificate from Robutacion (George Valentine).

View in Gallery

In second place with 27 votes is the entry from spanx: congratulations, Dale. Your effort wins the $100.00 gift certificate from Constant Laubscher at Laserlinez.

View in Gallery

Finally we have the first place winner with 51 votes: twinsen's entry was the favorite this year and earns him the Silver Pen Kit valued at $120.00 from Mike Redburn at Silver Pen Parts.

View in Gallery

Please join me in congratulating the winners.

Thanks,
Michael

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations to the winners and to all who entered this contest. All the entries were great and I really had a hard time selecting one to vote for.

Thanks also to the donors for these great prizes.

Dale Lynch

Woohoo!placed again.Thanks everyone,I'm glad you liked my pen.Thanks Constant for the generous prize.Thank you Jeff and the rest of the IAP management and bash team.It's been fun to play along.

twinsen

Wow! Thanks IAP! I am happy to place 1st. It was a joy to enter the competitions again this year. It usually pushes me to try new things. Thanks to IAP management/volunteers, Mike Redburn at Silver Pen Parts and the other sponsors who make these events possible.

Top Bottom