Winners - 2013 The TurnTex Woodworks Photo Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

Below are the top 3 winners in the 3 categories of the 2013 TurnTex Woodworks Photo Contest! We were lucky enough to not have had any ties in the top 3 for any of the contests, but in the judging there was VERY little (often only one point) difference between places, and in at least one case, there was a tie for 4th place just one point below third, so this was a VERY close contest!!!

I hope everyone had a great time with the contest, I want to thank our VOLUNTEER celebrity judges for this contest: Michael Broberg (mbroberg), Marc Fish (opfoto), Martin Osborn (MartinPens), and Michael Haeder (moke) as well as Shreenath Doctor, M.D., Ph.D. (wizard) who was on standby if needed for a tie breaker! Thanks to all of them for their willingness to help out, I think they all did a great and difficult job judging these contests!!!

Congratulations to all the winners!!!!

2013 The TurnTex Woodworks Photo Contest - Pen Marketing Photo Contest

3rd
DSC_6933_sm.jpg

yaroslaw

2nd
IAP%20Entry%203.jpg

plano_harry

1st
comp2.jpg

bossef

2013 The TurnTex Woodworks Photo Contest - Shop and Shop Life Photo Contest

3rd
Young%20Pen%20Turner%202.jpg

TrippleCrown

2nd
MakingRibbons.jpg

Sylvanite

1st
philbshop1.jpg

philb

2013 The TurnTex Woodworks Photo Contest - Rules? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Rules!!!! Photo Contest

3rd
rsz_mug_1.jpg

TLTHW

2nd
IAP.jpg

Sylvanite

1st
DSC_0072%281%29.jpg

Wade45

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wade45

WOW! I won!!!! Thanks to all for making this contest happen it was fun. Also thanks to Curtis for sponsoring it.

yaroslaw

Wow! I have a place at least in one contest!!!! It feels great, for a newcomer!!!
:)
I know my fotos are not bad, but haven't expected really winning place!:)

As it's my first Bash, are there any special rituals for winners? Like, dancing and singing at 5 at the morning at the main street of the city?:):):)

plano_harry

I am honored to have my photo selected by the judges and thankful that they were judging, and not part of the competition!! Thanks also to Curtis for sponsoring this contest.

Harry

Triple Crown

Wow! That's so cool! My submission is a picture of my son Garrett (Farlok) turning his masterpiece pen for the Youth Beautiful Pen competition. That pen ended up winning two prizes! Garrett asked what he won and I told him that the photographer won, not the person in the picture! He still doesn't agree with me so I said that we would share the prize! :biggrin:

We enjoyed looking at all the beautiful and creative photos! Thanks judges and Turn Tex Woodworks for another great IAP fun contest!

Greg

yaroslaw

Thanks to all who organized contest, thanks to judges for their time, thanks to Curtis for sponsorship! I'm really happy to be a part of this community:)

Top Bottom