Winner list

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I just received this PM from Charles Stopcynsky

Dale,

Very much appreciate your, and everyone's hard work.

Are the winners posted anywhere?

Do the managers think I should create a thread in the Daily Trivia area? The only problem MIGHT be the delay in responding winners. One took at least three days to reply to my PM. But, Jeff has given us the editing abilities. I've been keeping a list in a WORD PAD, here at home. Does anyone have opinions about doing this? I wouldn't want to jump into a fire. Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

I think it is a great idea for the winners to be posted for the daily contest...

I'm not sure about your rules, but you mentioned that it took a few days to hear back from some of the winners, do they have a certain amount of time to respond before they are disqualified and another winner chosen? That would be the only reason I could see for not posting them, but even still, if you did post them there when they win, it could always be edited if they never make contact...

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I think it is a great idea for the winners to be posted for the daily contest...

I'm not sure about your rules, but you mentioned that it took a few days to hear back from some of the winners, do they have a certain amount of time to respond before they are disqualified and another winner chosen? That would be the only reason I could see for not posting them, but even still, if you did post them there when they win, it could always be edited if they never make contact...
I am not aware of any certain time limit although I was going to give him a week then, ask the higher ups their opinion. I'm not sure now if, we should go to the extra effort to make a list when, they are already available in each post, daily. I hate work! :biggrin: Ask Mike Redburn. He gets upset when I'm lazy :biggrin:
Thanks Todd

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
A seperate thread with the winners is a good thing. You could post them a week at a time or just update daily. People who are not playing the trivia could see who was winning and what. and Yes I do.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
A seperate thread with the winners is a good thing. You could post them a week at a time or just update daily. People who are not playing the trivia could see who was winning and what. and Yes I do.
:biggrin::tongue: Well, what the heck? I've been typing all of this info into a page on my computer. I might as well start a page for those who are curious. Thanks for getting me moving again :biggrin:

Top Bottom