Why is it?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodnknots

That no emails I send through the forum (through a user's profile) are answered? I know that I haven't had one answered in months, even when I was asking RTJW for stabilized cobs. By the reading of that particular thread, everyone else got answered, but I never heard word one. Is there a problem with it, or am I just THAT unpopular?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rtjw

Dave, I havent gotten any of your emails. I never turn down money. I am always happy to sell someone corn cobs. I will send you a email through the forum with my paypal.

Woodnknots

Originally posted by redbulldog
<br />Dave I sent you an e-mail earlier, still no response from you.
so far I have gotten emails from all of you, thanks. Maybe I have just had rotten luck in the past when I try to send emails through the site. I sent Yarael an email as well to let him know he won the pen stand, and I didn't get a response. That, coupled with my past experience, and I just assumed that it didn't work when I tried to send email. Sorry for all the trouble![}:)]

alamocdc

Dave, I sent you one back the other day. Did you get it? I'd try again, but my email server seems to be down right now (has been since this afternoon!).[:(!]

Yarael

ok the one you sent me uh when I read it the email didnt click. Yesterday was a long day. Plus I first read it on my phone then forgot to check it again when I got home. Sorry that one was totally me had nothing to do with you as I did get the email.

clewless

Dave,

That happened to me when my ISP changed names. Go into your profile and check to see that the correct email address is there in the contacts area and that you selected "yes" for letting other members contact you.

Ron Mc

Dave,
I've been swamped lately getting ready for a show I need to do. (real job). If for some reason you e-mailed me and I didn't reply yet I apologize.

Woodnknots

Originally posted by Rifleman1776
<br />None of the above, yer just that unpopular. [;)][:D]
It seems that you are correct, sir. I'm getting replies now, so it must have just been me[:(]
Thanks to everyone for helping me out!!

BTW yarael, I'm having trouble finding time to ship your stand out, it will be done soon, though I promise!!

One more thing, to all those that were delayed in getting their maple orders in from me due to my new weight loss plan, after I get yarael's stand shipped, I will begin cutting and boxing blanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom