Whut the?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pshrynk

I may be totally out of my mind, but this happened:

I bought a pen set when I lived in Idaho Falls that I just loved. It was a roller ball and a fountain pen with a fancy blank (I know now what that is called) and 24K gold fittings. I actually had several patients try to steal one or the other of them over the years. I got some RB refills from the manufacturer and had them stashed away in my drawer for years. Eventually, someone must have been successful in their pilfering ways because I can no longer find them

Fast forward to today as I was digging in my drawer for a refill for the roller ball I made. I pulled out this baggie with what I thought was the unique RB refill for lost and lamented pen and noticed that the card enclosed had the name of the manufacturer and their website. So I went to the site and to my amazement, found that they are a bulk maker of pens with kits available through Exotic Blanks and a few others! I even found "my" pens and they are Art Deco. I can't recall exactly what my blank looked like, but DANG!

It was Lanierpens.com. The refill was a Schmidt roller ball with a brown cap on the end.

If you folks from Lanier Pens are in IAP, I just wanted to say I loved your pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pshrynk

I think that the Art Deco is Penn State only. There seemed to be a bunch that were interchangeable with EB. I was going by the look of the finished pen and the names, really. Beautiful pens for sale there.

Lee58

Here if a porch pirate strikes or a vehicle is broken into the police will not even respond they just take the report over the phone! I have had packages stolen out of mail box and even had a mail box destroyed was told by law enforcement to contact the postal service which I did when I explained why I was calling I was told by a postal inspector that they do not have time to investigate things of this nature because they were to busy investigating murders those were his exact words! No wonder items are being taken no one is going to get caught.

pshrynk

Here if a porch pirate strikes or a vehicle is broken into the police will not even respond they just take the report over the phone! I have had packages stolen out of mail box and even had a mail box destroyed was told by law enforcement to contact the postal service which I did when I explained why I was calling I was told by a postal inspector that they do not have time to investigate things of this nature because they were to busy investigating murders those were his exact words! No wonder items are being taken no one is going to get caught.
Ummm... Okay? What's that got to do with Lanier Pens?

Top Bottom