White top Baron Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Darley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darley

Well long time I got those Patinium Baron from BB and find the time to turn some, as the title say " Australian White Top Burl ".

Comments and critics are welcome.
Thanks for looking

2005102422656_baron%20white%20top%20burl.jpg

2005102423523_Baron%20white%20top%20burl2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Nice job Serge. Australian white top burl...a new one on me but so was the 4.26 BF bowl blank of Peruvian Rainbow Wood I won as a door prize saturday at a wood dealer's open house and pig BBQ. How do you like the Baron now that you've made one. It is a really nice looking pen...one of my favorites for the price of the kit. Is that a CA finish,or sometthing else? Thanks for sharing and glad you finally got some shop time.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Darley

Thanks Jim, Don Ward and Don for your comments, sorry Jim I know my photos is not perfect but will try to work on it.

Don ( Ward ) yes every time got something new in wood, will have to get some more, to answer to your question I think the Baron is the easy pen to turn and to put together, if you don't mix the 14 pieces, but is strait forward, I like the kit, please to know the BBQ went well, read the comments on Y" penturner, my casting went very bad[xx(]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom