IAP Library Manager
- Dec 14, 2006
- East Troy, Wisconsin, USA.
NOTICE: IF YOU ADD OR CHANGE A VOTE YOU MUST RE-ENTER ALL PREVIOUS VOTES!Many members ask the simple question, Which kits do members prefer to turn?
Here are some things you might consider, or ask others for their preferences.
• This Poll is not meant to encourage you to turn what others turn but,
• What are the kits our members like to turn?
• Was it chosen because they are a beginner?
• As ones turning experience improves, the kit choices will also change.
• Are the kits determined by personal preference?
• Are the kits determined by what one sells best?
• Are the kits chosen based on what your friends like, gifting?
• Are the kits chosen based on a requirement?
• Are the kits chosen based on price?
• Possibly, the kits chosen are based on comfort level?
• Possibly, the kits chosen by someone based on wanting to challenge themselves?
• It may be that the kit is outstanding?
• Maybe they just want to impress others of there talent?
• Kits are often chosen based on that special blank .
So, what have I missed here?
I am sure there are many other items. Please add those missing from the poll in your post below, that you may turn.
Let's hear some of the reasons for your preferences; challenges, failures, success and tips.
Take a look and vote in the Prefered Pen Suppliers Poll. ->