Where's Don's Cartridge Pens Article???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStram

It was with great anticipation ... and excitement ... that I saw Don's latest article posted on the home page. It's entitled: "Cartridge Pens". I was really looking forward to another well written, highly informative tutorial. But when I click on it the page can't be found. Dang!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I don't know why it doesn't work. Jeff has been notified. In the mean time you can find the article using this link:
http://www.penmakersguild.com and click on articles and while you're there, browse the galleries also. Thanks guys, glad you like what I write.

There is one mistake that has been brought to my attention. The drill side for drilling the primer end for the brass tube is reported to be 5/32 (by me in the article) but that is incorrect. The correct size needs to be the drill bit for the slimline tube. I think I use a J bit or 9/32. If a different kit us used then drill accordingly.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by DocStram
<br />It was with great anticipation ... and excitement ... that I saw Don's latest article posted on the home page. It's entitled: "Cartridge Pens". I was really looking forward to another well written, highly informative tutorial. But when I click on it the page can't be found. Dang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom