Where do you guys get Bethlehem and Jerusalem Olive wood from?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I get mine from ebay seller olivewood2000 - Mike is an IAP member and sometimes posts his items here, but even when he does, his posts link back to his ebay store.

I have ordered from him a number of times and I have always gotten great blanks & service. I usually buy in lots of 30-40 blanks at a time. If you go for his normal lots, they generally run about $2 to $2.50 per blank (including shipping from Israel) in those size lots. I have always received at least half that are highly figured and never a bad blank in the lot. If you want a batch of guaranteed 100% highly figured blanks, they will run a bit more. Mike is very responsive, so don't hesitate to ask him any questions you might have.

If you just want a few blanks, you will probably be better off going to Woodcraft or one of our IAP vendors and paying $4-$5 per blank.

I get mine from ebay seller olivewood2000 - Mike is an IAP member and sometimes posts his items here, but even when he does, his posts link back to his ebay store.

I have ordered from him a number of times and I have always gotten great blanks & service. I usually buy in lots of 30-40 blanks at a time. If you go for his normal lots, they generally run about $2 to $2.50 per blank (including shipping from Israel) in those size lots. I have always received at least half that are highly figured and never a bad blank in the lot. If you want a batch of guaranteed 100% highly figured blanks, they will run a bit more. Mike is very responsive, so don't hesitate to ask him any questions you might have.

If you just want a few blanks, you will probably be better off going to Woodcraft or one of our IAP vendors and paying $4-$5 per blank.

Thanks Edgar. You're the 5/6 person to recommend Mike now so I'll have to get in contact with him.[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom