Where can I get leoglitter?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

Awhile back, when there had been some discussion about alternative materials like ivory, someone had found the England site that carries the same products as Masecraft in NJ:

http://www.masecraftsupply.com/

I think it was Griz who'd contacted the US site and they never responded, so he went to the England one and they did reply. I also e-mailed them and they sent me a bunch of samples of their products, in about 1" rod shapes. I glued these together and have made a few pens I posted. The one below has a neat section that has silver streaks through it that kind of glitter or sparkle. I'm pretty sure the label on it called it "leoglitter".

I went to the Masecraft site to see if they had it, and now they actually have an online store, which that didn't before. But I couldn't find this product. I e-mailed them and asked for a link directly to it and they sent me a link to their alternative ivory page, which isn't what I wanted. Has anyone seen this stuff anywhere?

2006612560_June72006Small.jpg

johnson

Rockler carries something similar. It comes in different colors and turns like crap. I have seen it in some of the catalogs also. I think CSUSA carries it and Penn State. I personally won't turn the stuff again. Maybe I got a bad batch, but it was like turning stone.
Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom