Where are the Barrons?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

elody21

I just was on the Arizona Site wanting to order some Barron Pen kits and the only ones I can find on there are the copper ones?! Am I missing something or have they been discontinued? I would call but as we all know they do not open until 4 in the afternoon. Is there another kit from someone else that uses the same bushings etc...? Help! Thanks Alice

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by elody21
<br />Thanks! I did not know they were under the Berea kits. Alice

My only complaint with Arizona Silhouette is that his site is confusing. One must have prior knowledge to find your way around. A newcomer doesn't know a 'berea' from soft pretzels and the site isn't really helpful. His new search feature does help a lot but is time consuming to use as you must know what you are looking for.

fuzzydog

Alice, I agree with Frank until I had visisted their site a few times. You could scroll down until you see "Pen Kit Images" in the banner on the right. Opps, I mean the other right.
http://www.arizonasilhouette.com/Berea_Hardwoods_Images.htm
Bill is very good about filling orders and helping with problems.
David

LanceD

Actually, I think Arizona Silhouettes website is one of the easiest of the other penturners website to navigate. Everything is listed on the left side of the page by categories from his weekly specials and new items to pen kits, blanks and everything in between. His checkout and shopping cart system is excellent, especially when it lets you know if an item is out of stock. AS's website makes it a pleasure for me to spend my hard earned money on kits and accecories[:D].

B

Bill Baumbeck

Thanks Lance.

If people will only <u>take the time to read </u>the links on the left side of each page they will easily find what they might be looking for.

We work 15 to 18 hours a day, seven days a week, in order to keep up with our customer's orders. We must be doing something right!

BB

LanceD

Mr. Bill, don't kill yourself now. We need you around for the long haul[:D][:p]. It's good to see you checking in now and then Keep up the good work and let's try to keep the hours down to about 12 a day[:D][;)].

Lance

DocStram

Come on BB! Who has time to read your website?? When I go to your website I wanna find what I'm looking for within 15 seconds or I'm out of there! And besides, here you are crying and bellyaching about working 15 - 18 hours a day? What are you doing the other 6 - 8 hours? Sleeping? Eating? Spending time with your family? Get a life BB! When I order something from you I expect you to have it shipped and ready to go within the half hour! How about a little customer service!!!

Tongue in Cheek,
Al

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by Bill Baumbeck
<br />Thanks Lance.

If people will only <u>take the time to read </u>the links on the left side of each page they will easily find what they might be looking for.

We work 15 to 18 hours a day, seven days a week, in order to keep up with our customer's orders. We must be doing something right!

BB

Bill, indeed you are doing fine. My comment meant that someone who doesn't know a Berea from a bean bag might be puzzled. Experience and familiarity with your site are necessary for easy navigation. In business, we never know who ISN'T buying because they may have become discourage and left.

B

Bill Baumbeck

Bill, indeed you are doing fine. My comment meant that someone who doesn't know a Berea from a bean bag might be puzzled. Experience and familiarity with your site are necessary for easy navigation. In business, we never know who ISN'T buying because they may have become discourage and left.

Frank,

You and I grew up in the same era. We learned most of what we know by reading the text books we had in school and beyond. I am not aware of any website that is absolutely perfect. All websites, like it or not, require reading.

I understand what you are trying to say but, in your example, just above the link <b>Berea Pen Kit Images</b> are the words <b>Pen Kits</b>. If a person doesn't have the common sense that the <b>Berea Pen Kit Images </b> link doesn't have the pictures of pen kits Berea offers then I'd rather not do business with that customer.

People are in too much of a hurry now-a-days. Most people don't want to do the 'home work' necessary in this craft. Customer service today, in my opinion, has come to the point of 'baby sitting' the customer. I get orders that have incomplete shipping addresses, incorrect Email adresses, declined credit cards ("Why didn't you call me?"), incorrect credit card numbers, etc., etc., etc. because people don't review their orders before submitting them. And you have no idea how much extra effort is required to take care of those who, frankly, just don't care.

Instant gratification seems to be all important these days.

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom