When can you buy custom metal medallions for end caps?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lmstretch

I have seen some of the kitless pen that on the end cap they had a metal medallion with their company logo or initials. Do they make them themselves or is their companies that specialize in making them. If so, does anyone know of companies that make them?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EricRN

I know some folks use custom knife pins—basically a long rod that you can slice off small medallions. Lots of folks doing custom designs on Etsy for these.

hooked

I think laser is going to yield the best results, and Divine does custom engraving.

I have been experimenting with metal stamping. You can get premade metal stamps, or you can order (or make) custom metal stamps with your own logo. You can buy blanks on Etsy. Amazon has lots of premade stamps. My results depend on how well and straight I hit the hammer. It has been challenging to get a good impression with the stamp. I made a jig to hold the stamp level, and my results are getting better.

boatemp

You can also get pre-cut coated aluminum circles to accept dye sublimation. These can then be printed on in full color and then "domed" with a clear acrylic. Try dyetrans.com for Conde Inc.

Top Bottom