My own, again

Bushings
Tbcbushings.com

I'll update with links when I get home

jttheclockman

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The most popular suppliers can be found in the Bushings and Tubes Charts in our library and in the IAP Bushings and Tubes app.

The charts & app can also help you find which suppliers offer a certain kit. Then you can check their web sites for price & availabilty.

There are others, of course. Depending on where you are located, shipping costs might be a factor in deciding who to order from.

Blanks are a whole another issue. Most kit suppliers also sell blanks, and there are many places to obtain blanks, depending on what you want. Don't hesitate to ask.

jblodgett78

Hello from NJ welcome to the site. The answer to your question was recently talked about. I will try to do a search for you but if you look in the library here you will see a whole list of suppliers used for all things pen related. Maybe someone will beat me to it but good luck.

https://www.penturners.org/threads/which-pen-suppliers-do-you-purchase-pen-kits-from.168454/
Thanks that what I was kinda looking for. I use a couple suppliers but wanted to find more. Thank you.

Top Bottom