What pen kits (if any) for sale at Woodcraft are analogs for Jr. Gentlemen kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Nugent

I bought a Jr. Independence pen kit from Turners Warehouse at SWAT last weekend. I cracked the blank (a very nice of Thuya Burl) in final assembly. Dang! I have another blank, but need replacement tubes. Woodcraft is my nearest retailer, and shipping costs are eating me alive! Any thoughts from the experts? Thanks in advance. Jim Nugent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I can mail you 12.5 and 10.5, approx. 4 inch tubes and you cit to size. if i mail tomorrow usps, you will probably get them Friday or Saturday. Exotic Blanks ha free shipping today if you spend over $50. If you want PM your address and I will mail tomorrow.

Curly

Can't you turn off the blank and reuse the tubes?

According to the Bushings and Tube App the Kojent and Triton (if Woodcraft is still selling them) have the same tubes as the Jr Gent.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The triton body is shorter than jr gent. Cap is the same.
I think the kojent is the atrax and that body is "the same" as jr gent II (within tolerance)

Jim Nugent

I can mail you 12.5 and 10.5, approx. 4 inch tubes and you cit to size. if i mail tomorrow usps, you will probably get them Friday or Saturday. Exotic Blanks ha free shipping today if you spend over $50. If you want PM your address and I will mail tomorrow.
Haven't mastered PM yet here. My address is *******************

Last edited by a moderator:

Curly

Jim never post your personal information on a forum etc. It gets to people that it shouldn't. Remove it by the edit.

To messages someone click on their name and then select Start Conversation. Write what you like and then click the Start Conversation under the box and off it goes.

TonyL

Haven't mastered PM yet here. My address is *******************
When you do send the address to me, I will send them. I believe if you place your cursor over my picture and click on Start Conversation, you will be on your way. I will send you one and you can reply to it.

Top Bottom