What kits are the same?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Grizz

Banned
I've a a couple sierra pen kits from Kallenshaan and was wanting to know what is the same pen kits from different company's that they will fit?

I thought I'd like to get a Gatsby click... they look the same?

Thanks for your time.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Grizz

Banned
Could someone explain that chart. I'm dyslexic and that thing is as confusing as the book of Leviticus.

jbostian

My understanding is they have similar kits grouped together. Then it lists the busings for that kit, drill bit size, and all of the dimensions. You have inlay kits for a Sierra kit but want to use a Gatsby click kit. According to the chart, both kits have the same size tube and bushings. The only difference I see is the tube for Gatsby click is .04" longer then a Sierra. You should be fine using the Gatsby kit with those Kallenshaan kits. Hope this help.

Jamie

Grizz

Banned
My understanding is they have similar kits grouped together. Then it lists the busings for that kit, drill bit size, and all of the dimensions. You have inlay kits for a Sierra kit but want to use a Gatsby click kit. According to the chart, both kits have the same size tube and bushings. The only difference I see is the tube for Gatsby click is .04" longer then a Sierra. You should be fine using the Gatsby kit with those Kallenshaan kits. Hope this help.

Jamie

Thank you!!

Top Bottom