Cheer What good service looks like to me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmayo

I just completed a Hawaiian curly koa shave set and was assembling it and noticed the flaw shown in the photo. I emailed CSUSA with the photo and asked how to handle it; RMA, return it etc.

The very quick email stated they were promptly sending a replacement. No BS. No what did you do to it, no what was your order number, no when did you buy it; just fixed the issue ASAP.

Last weekend I sold five complete three piece shave sets (CSUSA of course) and numerous razors and brushes and bought many replacement kits to refill my supply.

Thank you CSUSA as always!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4147.jpeg
    IMG_4147.jpeg
    431.8 KB · Views: 112

Hippie3180

I just completed a Hawaiian curly koa shave set and was assembling it and noticed the flaw shown in the photo. I emailed CSUSA with the photo and asked how to handle it; RMA, return it etc.

The very quick email stated they were promptly sending a replacement. No BS. No what did you do to it, no what was your order number, no when did you buy it; just fixed the issue ASAP.

Last weekend I sold five complete three piece shave sets (CSUSA of course) and numerous razors and brushes and bought many replacement kits to refill my supply.

Thank you CSUSA as always!!!!
I've not had to contact them in that sense, but shipping is always fast and I feel like they would have good customer service if I needed it.

Top Bottom