What a great day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

I went to the Ohio Pen Show in Columbus today and met some very familiar names. Old Griz was the first I ran into and we had an interesting visit. He even helped me out with a problem. Thanks, Tom! I also met someone that I had forgotten I've actually bought from, but didn't remember until he reminded me... Scott Meyer (baldsym). He is quite talented and has his own one offs (threads and all)... very impressive. And he's selling 14k fountain pen nibs for those interested. Scott is a great guy and I encourage all who get the chance to meet him. Richard Kleinhenz (scubaman) was there with a huge selection and even some from others. Among these were two of Bruce Boone's creations. I was absolutely amazed at how nice the Flame (that was his strange looking curved fountain pen) feels in your hand. Very well balanced and extremely comfortable. Yes, it looks just as strange in person, but it feels great! Barry Gross was there too with a nice selection, including his "painted" pens. If I could paint, I'd steal this idea.

I had a migraine and had to cut my visit to the show short, but I consider it a great day because I got to meet these folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom