Well, here I go guys!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefyter-emt

I just got the green light to order a PC gun and casting equipment. I have a friend at our church who is a very god atrist and she will be hand painting some tubes for me to cast. These will be much like the one that Steve cast for me, just hand painted instead of the decals.

Steeeevvvveeeeee....... I will be talking to you soon!!!! :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jack barnes

steve if your not to far from Springfield Ma. HF has the powder coater, paint pot and vacuum in stock. I haven't tried to use mine yet, still have a few more things to get before I can jump in with both feet.

Jack

Firefyter-emt

Phil, I will let you know after I try a couple things. For some odd reason HF does not have gloss black or clear powder. They had a matt black which I figure will be OK for casting because the resin will make it a gloss, but I have to order clear elsewere.

Jack, the closest one to me is Warrick RI, but once I did the math, my $130.00 order was just $10.99 S/H and if I figure my wifes van or my CJ on gas mileage, with gas still about $3.00 a gallon here that gives me say 45 maybe 50 miles. Warrick is a 70 mile round trip for me. I just put in the order for the pot, the powder coat gun and black, red, & white powder as well as a couple small "just because" items. I can wait for it to come in so that's not a problem.

LEAP

Lee,
I'll gladly buy some clear coat. Let me know. I just received my pot from HF and hope to get it set up next weekend. I'll stick to one new project at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom