Welcome from snowy NH!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Eyeshooter

Greetings, all! I started turning pens this month and have quickly become addicted! Seeing the high quality of craftsmanship displayed in this forum sets the bar very high and lets me know this is a hobby I will really enjoy! That is as soon as I go out and plow the 18" of snow we just received! Looking forward to being part of a talented group.

John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russell Eaton

Have fun with the snow plow. Our Christmas snow could be moves with a ice scraper:). Welcome to the vortex from Georgia. If you have any questions just ask. Russell

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Welcome to the family.

Having just watched, Christmas Story for the millionth time I got a chuckle out of your name.

Eyeshooter

We lived in Marietta, GA for several years and that's where our daughter was born.

As for my name, it gets even better. My last name is Snowdon and that is currently what we are, snowed in. Time to plow!

John

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
Welcome John.
I live in Elyria just west of Cleveland, and we have 1 inch of snow. We are within a few miles of 18 inches. You'll love this site.

Drstrangefart

We lived in Marietta, GA for several years and that's where our daughter was born.

As for my name, it gets even better. My last name is Snowdon and that is currently what we are, snowed in. Time to plow!

John

I lived in Marietta for a good number of years. Lived off South cobb dr, Atlanta Rd and Austell Rd right in that triangle as well as a lot of other parts of the city. Got out back in '04. Didn't go as far as you, as I'm currently in West Georgia now.

Top Bottom