Way Off Topic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://tinyurl.com/9gu3s

Here is a great story about our next door neighbor's son.

Keith is really a good person, I've known him since he was 10. When he was 16 we tursted him to watch our daughters when LOML would run to the supermarket. When he was 18 and 9/11 happened he signed up with the marines to help protect our country.

His tour is about up and is expected home in a couple of weeks. I couldn't be prouder of him if he was my own son.

Thanks for looking, I hope this will not offend anyone.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Keith is the type of American that makes us all proud.
Ron....I imagine you'll have a great pen waiting for him. Maybe a design using the culture?

JimGo

Ron,
His parents and you have every reason to be proud! Sounds like a heck of a kid. When he gets home, please thank him for being a great "front line ambassador" for us!

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Fantastic young American... one that deserves all the praise we can heap on him...
Please pass on our pride in this young man to his family... and thank him for the time he is giving our country.
I remember being overseas and trying to learn enough of the language to be understood... not an easy task for a kid who spoke Bronxese.. BTW... even after 3 tours I still did not learn enough...
This man has a lot to be proud about...

Thanks for the thumbs up everyone.

Ron Mc:
Great Idea! I should have thought of that myself. I have no clue how I would get the Marines logo (in color) on a pen, but I remember seeing a pen with an American Flag. Maybe that is the direction I will go.

M

Mudder

That is one young man to be proud of. Thank you for sharing.

Mudder

M

Mudder

Originally posted by Ron in Drums PA
<br />
I have no clue how I would get the Marines logo (in color) on a pen,....

Maybe you can drop a line to YoYospin. I think he might have a way. IIRC, Ed is an old Marine from Force Recon.

hobby_dale

Great story Ron, thanks for sharing! Nice to read something pleasant, other than all the things the news brings us. God Bless him and the Marines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom