Want Quick Service???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
From time to time I get orders from my "Cat"alog. Usually, I ship same or next day (depending on whether we have the blanks here or if I have to go home and do some cutting!!)

Starting the weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving, we will be doing Wed thru Sunday shows, recovering moderately Monday, having a semi-normal Tuesday, then going for set-up on Wed. (For those who don't know, Dawn and I do 30 or 40 foot booths at these venues, so set-up is a six hour project and return home on Sunday is generally after midnight.) In short, I will be POOPED for most of November and the first week of December.

SO, if you need "Cats" or Cammo, etc. NOW would be good!!! For the next two weeks I will be frantically building product, but getting sleep every night-so I will function at my usual level of inadequacy; however, it WON'T get any better until January, which is a little late if you want to make things for Christmas.

Just a word of warning - consider yourselves advised!!!

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
THANKS, Doc.

I would have forgotten. The phone number that is shown in the back of the "cat" alog is my "day job" at Pro-Copy, Inc. Most of the time I will only be absent from work on Wednesday, Dawn works my booth as well as hers for most of the shows on Thursday and Friday (I show up if it seems like the business warrants). So, the story is not quite as dismal as it sounds.

HOWEVER, I strongly recommend ordering by e-mail. This gives me a written record of the order and minimizes the number of mistakes I make in shipping. (When Dawn is here, we cross check each order before it goes out, when she is at a show, accuracy is at my mercy!!!)

At any rate, order NOW, life will be better!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by Skye
<br />
Originally posted by ed4copies...but getting sleep every night-so I will function at my usual level of inadequacy...

Sleep is so played out!

As I have stated in the past, I recognize sleep is highly optional. BUT, as we progress in years, we really MISS our numerous daily naps!!

AND performance suffers (except our performance in bed, which is limited to sleeping soundly!! chuckle[:0][:0][:0][:0])

Skye

quagmire.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom