Wall St II tube ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodkiller

I bought a few extra tubes recently for another style of pen(don't remember which right now) and they are 27/64" but about 1/2" longer than the WSII tubes. Can I use them on a basic WSII twist as is or will the extra length be a problem?

The tubes are already done and I have someone interested in it but I don't want to order anything right now if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodkiller

It was for a Phoenix pen from logstolumberexotics.com. I really like those and need to order a few more.

Btw, I have placed a few orders with Mike through eBay and the service was outstanding every time. Just thought I'd throw that out as I don't see them mentioned here or the Phoenix pen either.

sbell111

I bought a few extra tubes recently for another style of pen(don't remember which right now) and they are 27/64" but about 1/2" longer than the WSII tubes. Can I use them on a basic WSII twist as is or will the extra length be a problem?

The tubes are already done and I have someone interested in it but I don't want to order anything right now if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance.

Extra length is not a problem with the WSII twist.

Woodkiller

Awesome, thanks Steve. I thought so, but just wanted to be sure before I said I could do it. When I get home I will put it together and post a pic.

Top Bottom