Violet Statesman Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I turned this blank on the weekend and waited for a Statesman kit to arrive from CSUSA. I just assembled it now. The BEB Violet has a wonderful play of colour with dyed and undyed wood, I LOVE this look. The kit really looks great on this blank...just had to share it with you, All comments and critques are welcomed!

:)

200532233755_IMG_1047.jpg

200532233817_IMG_1044.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary

Jim, that is a beautiful pen! My violet-dyed BEB doesn't look anywhere near that good. Where did you get the blank, if I may ask?

Originally posted by Gary
<br />Jim, that is a beautiful pen! My violet-dyed BEB doesn't look anywhere near that good. Where did you get the blank, if I may ask?

Thank you very much for your kind words[:)]

I have been buying my wood from Bill At Arizona Silhouette...his blanks are really great![;)]

WoodChucker

WOW, I didn't think you would top the other pen, but you sure as heck did. That's one pretty pen for sure. Great job Ken and thanks for sharing your work! Nice photo too!

Originally posted by WoodChucker
<br />WOW, I didn't think you would top the other pen, but you sure as heck did. That's one pretty pen for sure. Great job Ken and thanks for sharing your work! Nice photo too!

Thanks RT,

I appreciate the kind words, I'll say hi to Ken for you....[:0]

Brent

I hope my wife don't see that one, she will want me to make one like it, and then she will say how come this one don't look anything like Jim's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom